Conegliano (Treviso - Veneto) - Italy
29th March - 1st April 2017
"Extreme viticulture : values, beauties, alliances, vulnerabilities"
I - Agronomic practices and varietal climate adaptation in mountain and steep slope vineyards
II - Viticulture landscape and its communicative power
III - Hydrogeological threats, management and soil protection in steep slope vineyards
IV - Wine tourism, marketing and socioeconomic aspects of mountain and steep slope viticulture
Participants who whish to present their reports or posters submit their abstracts to the Scientific Committee no later than 15th Octobre 2016 by email to the following adress : email@example.com
Abstract acceptance and instructions for the oral or poster presentation will be notified from 15th November 2016.
The Conference proceedings will countain all oral and poster presentations.
The CERVIM (Centre for Research, Environmental Sustainability and Advancement of Mountain Viticulture), with the CREA (Center for Research in Viticulture), the Consorzio Tutela del Vino Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG and Veneto Region.
The registration fee is 250,00 € and includes attendance to all conference sessions, the technical visits, lunches and gala dinner. Travel and accommodation costs are to be covered by each participant at his/her own expense.
For students interested in attending the conference, the registration fee is 150,00 €.
The registration fee only for sessions is 100,00 €
Informations regarding Hotel accommodation will be provided in the second annoucement.
The conference will be held on the Aula Magna CREA (via Casoni 13/a - Susegana / Treviso)
The official languages of the Conference will be English and Italian.
Simultaneous translation will be provided during the Conference sessions.
Abstracts must be written both in English or in Italian.
ALL ABSTRACTS MUST CONTAIN :
1. A concise title describing the subject matter ;
2. Name(s) of the author(s) precede by the initials (no title(s)) ;
3. Postal and email addresses ;
4. A description of the purpose of the study (introduction) ;
5. A brief description of the fundamental methods used ;
6. A description of the results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions ;
Note : Abstracts will be published as they are received, without correcting typing errors or any other mistakes made by the authors.
The length must not exceed one page : A4 paper format ; written in 12-point Times New Roman font, using 1.5 line-spacing and with margins set to 3cm.
1. Use Times New Romain typeface only and simple fronts, align text vertically (except for Latin words) and avoid all font size variations and the underlying format (except to indicate Latin words);
2. Do not exceed 2,000 characters per language (including title, authors, text and the space between title, authors and text);
3. Use bold fonts for the names of the authors;
4. The address of each author must be listed according to the following example :
Diego TOMASI - President of CERVIM Technical and Scientific Committee.
Fernando BIANCHI DE AGUIAR - University of Tras-os-Montes y Alto Douro (P).
Alessio CAVICCHI - SFBCT - University of Macerata (I).
Osvalda FAILLA - University of Milano (I).
Michele FINO - University of Food Sciences - Pollenzo (I).
Vincenzo GERBI - DISAFA - University of Torino (I).
Giovanni GIARDINA - Istituto Regionale Vini e Oli di Sicilia - Palermo (I)
Maria SASSI - UNIPV - University of Pavia (I).
Tiziano TEMPESTA - TESAF - Department,, University of Padova (I).
Olivier VIRET - AGROSCOPE (CH).
Federica GAIOTTI - CREA - Center for Research in Viticulture (I).
30 janvier 2017
25 janvier 2017
21 décembre 2016
21 décembre 2016
9 décembre 2016
16 novembre 2016
12 janvier 2011